Any organization that supports SHLB's Mission of providing broadband to anchor institutions should be a member. Full Members receive updates through bi-weekly policy calls and help shape SHLB's tech-savvy policy recommendations. Amplify your voice in promoting digital equity and join SHLB today.
If you are interested in joining the SHLB Coalition, review the SHLB Mission Statement, and fill out the online application. You will be asked to create a profile first. Your application will be processed in a week after review.
FULL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Full members participate in developing SHLB's policy positions via e-mail and in our twice-monthly policy calls.
- SHLB serves as a liaison between full members and broadband policy makers.
- Full members can participate on SHLB Committees and Working Groups (Advocacy, Membership, Board, etc.)
Access to Information
- Full members receive regular broadband policy updates and access to broadband marketplace resources via SHLB's website and Full Member Only email distribution.
- Full members can attend the exclusive monthly policymaker calls hosted by SHLB.
- SHLB members can access the Membership Directory with contact information for our other members.
- SHLB members can develop partnerships with other members through the SHLB distribution list and the Members' Portal.
- SHLB members can interact with and learn from a variety of experts in the SHLB community, including broadband providers, consulting firms, non-profit foundations and national public interest advocates.
- SHLB members receive discounted registration fees for attending SHLB events and conferences.
- SHLB members are given preference in speaking positions at SHLB events and conferences, which allows SHLB members to spread the word about their efforts to support community anchors.
SHLB members' logos are featured on our website and their names are listed on our "Members" page.
SHLB will post members' updates in its monthly Newsletter and on social media channels.
Join our diverse group of schools, libraries, telehealth networks, broadband providers, public interest groups, broadband offices, commercial companies, and others. You will be joining one of the most influential and forward-looking broadband advocacy groups in Washington, DC.