Kansas Statewide Broadband Initiative Conference
Date(s): January 19-21, 2015Location: DoubleTree Hotel, Overland Park, KS
Save the Date!
- Capitalizing upon the momentum created by innovative Kansas communities, the Kansas Department of Commerce, in partnership with SHLB (Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband) Coalition, is bringing together community leaders from across the state to examine the current and future state of broadband connectivity.
- Critical stakeholders from schools, libraries, healthcare providers, businesses, government, broadband Internet Service Providers and many others will convene, assess progress and develop actionable strategies to accelerate access and utilization of broadband technologies.
- More details to be provided soon. To share your suggestions for the conference ordiscuss sponsorship opportunities, contact:
- Stan Adams, Kansas Department of Commerce,firstname.lastname@example.org, (785) 296-0569
- Angela Siefer, SHLB Coalition, email@example.com, (614) 537-3057