The SHLB Coalition is actively seeking to expand its membership and has developed the new option to join as an affiliate member. Affiliate members receive a 25% discount off of membership dues and it is only available to for-profit organizations. If you are interested in joining the SHLB Coalition as an affiliate member, review the SHLB Mission Statement, fill out this form, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your membership will be approved within two weeks.
Access to Information
- Affiliate members receive regular broadband policy updates and access to broadband marketplace resources via SHLB's email distribution and website.
- Affiliate members can access the Membership Directory with contact information for other members.
- Once a year, affiliate members are included in the SHLB Newsletter
- SHLB members are given preference in speaking positions at SHLB events and conferences, which allows SHLB members to spread the word about their efforts to support community anchors.
- Affiliate members' logos are featured on the home page of our website and their names are listed on our "Members" page.
- Affiliate members can post approved studies/white papers to the SHLB website.
- SHLB members can develop partnerships with other members through the general SHLB distribution list.
- SHLB members can interact with and learn from a variety of experts in the SHLB community, including broadband providers, consulting firms, non-profit foundations and national public interest advocates.
- SHLB members receive discounted registration fees for attending SHLB events and conferences.
If you wish to become an affiliate member, fill out this form.
We look forward to working with you to promote open, affordable, high-capacity broadband for anchor institutions and their communities!